Welcome to Global Scaling Academy's virtual community.
We created this community for you: founders, corporate entrepreneurs, investors and other stakeholders who share the common goal of scaling ventures faster and more sustainably.
As a member of our community, a boundary-less global ecosystem for scaling businesses, you will connect, collaborate and co-create with a hyper-connected network of remarkable people in a peer-to-peer setting that combines all the best elements of a technology conference and innovation hub with mentorship, executive education, and strategic advisory.
The power of our community comes from the diversity, connectivity, deep expertise and desire to do good of our members.
• COURSES: exclusive courses from well-known authors, executives and thought leaders, with practical lessons you can put into practice immediately.
• PROGRAMS: challenge yourself with 1:1 coaching, startup partnership formation, investor education, virtual acceleration, workshops, and more.
• EVENTS: choose from over 100 Events per year. Meet founders and investors at MasterMind sessions, member spotlights, pitch events and more.
• DISCUSSION BOARDS: engage other members of the community and get rapid feedback. We have your back, keep you motivated, and hold you accountable.Access to cutting-edge virtual programs exclusively available to members
• POWERFUL NETWORK: surround yourself with people who will share their experience, skills and contacts to push you and your venture to the next level of scaling.
• WEB & MOBILE 24/7: the challenges of scaling never stop, but neither do you. All GSA community offerings are accessible 24/7 via web and mobile.
A writer, investor, and entrepreneur, Chris has had a ringside seat in the world of startups and scaleups since 1995. He is the co-author, along with Reid Hoffman, of Blitzscaling, the book that explains how to build world-changing companies like Amazon, Alibaba, and Airbnb in record time.
Jeff is a corporate innovator, entrepreneur and investor who has worked internationally at the intersection of the corporate and startup worlds for the past 25 years. His passion lies in building a boundary-less global ecosystem that enables the next generation of world-changing companies to scale from anywhere.